Featured Post

Scenes from my first Christmas

Yes, this is my First Christmas.....as a Deacon of course. Fr. Andrew reminded me and the entire congregation of that, along with the story ...

Sunday, July 27, 2014

A very busy Saturday






This was one of the busiest days I've had so far. First on the agenda was leading the parish in Eucharistic Adoration. It was a great experience and an honor to do so. I was nervous and well, as in everything new, I am a work in progress. Next on the agenda was serving as Deacon for our Bishop. I was a little nervous, but with good training and practice I was confident and felt it went very well. Shortly after Mass we needed to rush to Gorham for the six pm Mass. I traveled with Mike, which gave me some one on one time with him. The busy night didn't end, Terry and I spent some quality time with our best friends. It was a spectacular day! God is good!

Bonsoir et Adieu mes Amis,

Deacon Mitch

No comments:

Post a Comment