Featured Post

Scenes from my first Christmas

Yes, this is my First Christmas.....as a Deacon of course. Fr. Andrew reminded me and the entire congregation of that, along with the story ...

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Looking for a few good men...

How would you react after receiving this email? Of course this is something you would open right away, and within the  letter  you would see this....…to follow in your footsteps!  Do you know of any men who have expressed an interest in the diaconate?  Do you know any you would recommend even if they haven’t said as much to you?  I would be glad to correspond with them.  Also, we’re trying to determine a good place to have an info session in the fall.  Please let me know your thoughts.  Thanks!!      --Greg

 

Deacon Gregory R. McGinn

Diocese of Manchester New Hampshire 


The invitation is out there gentlemen, Please open your hearts, your mind, and your ears to the call of God! If anyone locally would love to discuss this vocation, please get in touch with me!

If you are not from the great Northwoods, I am sure there are deacons close by, tap him on the shoulder and say can we talk? I am positive the answer will be yes!



Deacon Mitch

No comments:

Post a Comment