Featured Post

Scenes from my first Christmas

Yes, this is my First Christmas.....as a Deacon of course. Fr. Andrew reminded me and the entire congregation of that, along with the story ...

Friday, December 2, 2016

Saying goodbye!

  I haven't been all day much more than two years. I have recently found how challenging, yes so challenging being a deacon. Early this week I was just informed, that an extremely dear friend had just passed away.  Larry was one-of-a-kind, truly a unique man. There wasn't much that Larry did halfway, he lived life to the fullest. Tomorrow I travel a short distance to say goodbye to my friend and to share my condolences to the family and friends.  Larry was such a beautiful gift that God gave me in my life, I am so blessed to have him be a part of my life. To God I will always be so grateful. I ask you all to pray with  for the soul of Larry Gallant, and the family and friends he leaves behind.

Peace

Deacon Mitch

No comments:

Post a Comment