Featured Post

Scenes from my first Christmas

Yes, this is my First Christmas.....as a Deacon of course. Fr. Andrew reminded me and the entire congregation of that, along with the story ...

Monday, January 3, 2011

I just love a campfire!

I thought I would share some pictures of our New Year's Campfire and my 50th Birthday!





Please note picture above; our celebration was at my best friends home and there were approximately 60 High School students who later that evening joined us at the fire, and the greatest compliment received by one student was....
"I can't believe we could have so much fun without alcohol!"
We all enjoyed a wonderful evening of gathering together!

Yeah, that's me with the green John Deere Hat, with some great friends.

My Best Friend Bruce and me the birthday boy!
Yes 50!

Bonsoir mes Amis!
Adieu

Mitch

No comments:

Post a Comment