Featured Post

Scenes from my first Christmas

Yes, this is my First Christmas.....as a Deacon of course. Fr. Andrew reminded me and the entire congregation of that, along with the story ...

Thursday, January 13, 2011

I Refuse!

Well, we all recovered from our mini storm yesterday! It was supposed to be 2 to 6 inches, then 10 inches and it ended up being over 18 inches. I had 3 little angels last night who helped me clear out my driveway. My assistant manager, her husband, and le petit Michel (her son Michael) finished most of my driveway with their truck and plow. I thanked them so much for the help, and it really proved invaluable. While trying to finish up the driveway I broke a shear pin on my snow blower and I thought for sure I had another one. I searched for over 10 minutes and no luck. I took the dogs out with me for a trip to see if I could get lucky enough to find someone open who had one. The odds were slim and none,  and it turned out it was none. With the driveway mostly done I called it a night and had supper with Terry.  It was a long day so I finished my journal, said my prayers, and called it a night.

Oh yeah, the title of the blog is I Refuse! The story behind it is this....at our Thursday group morning prayer Rollie shared with me a you tube video I Refuse by Josh Wilson. You really have to see this. As Rollie said to me...it really spells out our mission. "I can't do everything, but I refuse to do nothing!"  Check it out!


Bonsoir mes Amis, Adieu!

Mitch

No comments:

Post a Comment