Featured Post

Scenes from my first Christmas

Yes, this is my First Christmas.....as a Deacon of course. Fr. Andrew reminded me and the entire congregation of that, along with the story ...

Monday, October 27, 2014

A pop up you will love

O Lord Jesus Christ, open the eyes of my heart that I may hear your word, and understand and do your will, for I am a sojourner upon the Earth.

Hide not your commandments from me, but open my eyes, that I may perceive the wonders of your Law.

Speak unto me the hidden and secret things of your wisdon.

On you do I set my hope, O my God, that you shall enlighten my mind and understanding with the light of your knowledge; not only to cherish those things which are written, but to do them;

That in reading the lives and sayings of the Saints I may not sin, but that such may serve for my restoration, enlightenment and sanctification, for the salvation of my soul, and the inheritance of life everlasting.

For you are the enlightenment of those who lie in darkness, and from you comes every good deed and every gift. Amen.


prayer of St. John Chrysostom




On searching through Scripture on my my IPad app Laudate this is what popped up! May we all takes steps to move with Christ.


Peace 


Deacon Mitch

No comments:

Post a Comment