Featured Post

Scenes from my first Christmas

Yes, this is my First Christmas.....as a Deacon of course. Fr. Andrew reminded me and the entire congregation of that, along with the story ...

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Baptism



Baptism, the doorway to the Church! It is with great joy that I have been Baptizing children. Our numbers are up! This past Sunday I serrved and preached at three Masses and Baptized another gorgeous child! I am so happy in my vocation, and can't help but smile. Check out the pictures..


It all begins at the back of the Church..Juliana's first steps into her new life..a child of Christ!


We move to the Altar of Christ!


The prayers, as we prepare for that solemn moment.


Mother Mary looking over us!


Anointing with the Holy Oil of Salvation 




What a beautiful baby!


Juliana, I Baptize you in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit!


Smiles!


Welcome Home Juliana...Alleluia..Alleluia...Alleluia!

Peace

Deacon Mitch






No comments:

Post a Comment