Featured Post

Scenes from my first Christmas

Yes, this is my First Christmas.....as a Deacon of course. Fr. Andrew reminded me and the entire congregation of that, along with the story ...

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Today

Today is the moment, today is the right time! A few weeks ago a friend shared how much he has heard about our Priests. There definitely is a buzz in the community. Weeks have gone by, and I have seen him several times, knowing in my heart he hasn't gone to attend Mass yet. Filled with the Spirit today is the day! I asked, and no he hasn't gone yet.Things have come up, that moment hasn't been right yet. He shared that this Saturday would be the day. I am really tempted to be there just to greet him for the coming home celebration. I have inventory that day, kind of busy, but scheduled to get out early. Maybe one hour sooner might be the difference. I will be there, hoping that day is the day!

Peace

Deacon Mitch 

No comments:

Post a Comment