Featured Post

Scenes from my first Christmas

Yes, this is my First Christmas.....as a Deacon of course. Fr. Andrew reminded me and the entire congregation of that, along with the story ...

Friday, June 6, 2014

Waiting for some normalcy in my life

In someways the last few weeks feels like a worldwide tour that has been going on in my life. The many firsts have now come and gone. Now I am preparing myself to begin to memorize and become familiarized with the words that I need to say and when I should say them in the hopes that they will become a very strong part of me. So what is on the agenda this weekend? Staying at home? Relaxing? No! Terry and I are back on the road again this weekend. Tomorrow is deacon Jeff's ordination to the priesthood in Manchester. Last summer we worked  together and I want to be a strong part of this very special day for him. On Sunday he has invited me to be one of the deacons at his first mass. What an honor for me! So I guess in essence normalcy is actually keeping very busy. Hence, normalcy is already here.

I am wishing you all a very beautiful, sunny, and blessed weekend.

Bonsoir et Adieu mes Amis,

Deacon Mitch


No comments:

Post a Comment