Featured Post

Scenes from my first Christmas

Yes, this is my First Christmas.....as a Deacon of course. Fr. Andrew reminded me and the entire congregation of that, along with the story ...

Saturday, January 3, 2015

A flurry of Baptisms


In the past week all three of us were very busy Baptizing children. In fact the whole month was so busy that even the parishioners noticed the numerous events. The day after Christmas on the Feast of St. Stephen I Baptized 3 little boys, Fr. Kyle had one Sunday morning at the 9 AM Mass, followed by Fr Andrew Baptizing 2 at the 11 AM Mass. In all we had at total of 14 children being Baptized. For me, this speaks of the renewed Spirit that exists in our communities. As we begin a new year we all look forward to where the Holy Spirit guides us all.

Peace 

Deacon Mitch 

No comments:

Post a Comment