Featured Post

Scenes from my first Christmas

Yes, this is my First Christmas.....as a Deacon of course. Fr. Andrew reminded me and the entire congregation of that, along with the story ...

Saturday, November 3, 2012

A Solemn Evening!


Last night was a very solemn evening! We gathered together to pray for all those souls who have passed away since the last Remembrance Mass. Any time you have something special, you only need to look at those who put all their heart into this night and realize the love and the warmth that filled the Church. 

I and Terry want to thank everyone involved for such a spiritual evening. 

Special thanks goes to my buddy Mike J., who is much too humble to take any credit for all the time and effort he put into this.

We gathered, we remembered, we cried, we loved, and we gave glory to God!

Bonjour et Adieu mes Amis,

Mitch

No comments:

Post a Comment