Featured Post

Scenes from my first Christmas

Yes, this is my First Christmas.....as a Deacon of course. Fr. Andrew reminded me and the entire congregation of that, along with the story ...

Friday, November 2, 2012

Your innermost vision!






"May he enlighten your innermost vision that you may know the great hope to which he has called you"     Ephesians 1:18

 It's always wonderful to know that you are never alone in your struggles, and yesterday I was reminded about that when I came upon this reading during morning prayers. It's the final day of inventory and I'm praying alone in the Adoration Chapel, and then his word comes upon me. My pain, my fears, all seemed to go away. I'm not Superman, so I know that life is full of tests and challenges. I'm trying hard to cope with the changes and struggles that life has dealt me. Yesterday's reading just literally brought tears to my eyes. This beautiful line of Hope, when he opened my eyes to see. I learned that everyday life blinds us to the wonders of his love, Lord God have pity on me! Help me see!

 Sometimes just hearing his voice is enough to pick me right up, and it was what the Great Physician ordered!

Merci beaucoup Mon Dieux!

Thank you so much my Lord!

Mitch 

No comments:

Post a Comment