Featured Post

Scenes from my first Christmas

Yes, this is my First Christmas.....as a Deacon of course. Fr. Andrew reminded me and the entire congregation of that, along with the story ...

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Back to School!

It's back to school time for all of us and like last year we are taking a course called "Liturgy for the perplexed!" Doesn't that title just grab your attention? Or rather, doesn't it gave you that "huh" kind of feeling. Well, the best and the worst part of this is that there is no traveling in the winter. The worst is that I'm not sharing my life with my buddy Mike on those road trips. He called me today and it was great to hear from him.

Last year I panicked about doing an online course, getting logged in, and dealing with the unknown. With that out of the way we all begin what should be a great experience. 

Tonight there is an optional online chat that I will participate in, in just a few minutes. 

This is our third course for the third year, the tough one! 

I ask for your prayers and that the Holy Spirit may guide us in our continuing journey of discernment. 

Bonsoir et Adieu mes Amis,

Mitch 

No comments:

Post a Comment