Featured Post

Scenes from my first Christmas

Yes, this is my First Christmas.....as a Deacon of course. Fr. Andrew reminded me and the entire congregation of that, along with the story ...

Friday, October 31, 2014

Thought

So on your journey of faith, are you on cruise control?  Are you just checking  off the to do list, or worse of all are you complacent about your faith? Are we missing out on opportunities to be who Christ has called us to be.  Faith isn't simply a one on one with you and God. We are all in this together...when one suffers we all suffer no matter where they are, be it Syria, Iraq, or here in Berlin or Gorham, or anywhere. There are times I suffer from this malaise of complacency and this Cursillo has recharged my batteries. I hope and pray that all of you can find those moments to recharge your relationship with Christ.

Peace

Deacon Mitch 

No comments:

Post a Comment