Featured Post

Scenes from my first Christmas

Yes, this is my First Christmas.....as a Deacon of course. Fr. Andrew reminded me and the entire congregation of that, along with the story ...

Monday, February 16, 2015

Prayers requested

It's very cold in Brrrrrrlin. Yesterday was my day to preach at a couple of Masses. I started early at 7 am and then was scheduled for 6 pm. The first went well and I received some excellent feedback from Fr Kyle. With the time coming soon to go to Church I went upstairs to prepare, and noticed a problem. We had no water pressure. I thought because of the cold and winds our pipes were freezing. I cancelled out and tried a few things in vain, later finding out that we have a major water line break. Terry and I prayed the rosary, for a quick return, but mostly for those who had to endure the repair work under terrible conditions. As I write this the faucet is dripping, music to our ears. Please continue to pray, and give thanks for all we have.

Peace 

Deacon Mitch 

No comments:

Post a Comment