Featured Post

Scenes from my first Christmas

Yes, this is my First Christmas.....as a Deacon of course. Fr. Andrew reminded me and the entire congregation of that, along with the story ...

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

A change of appetite.

Something has changed in me recently, call it the effect of the Cursillo, but either way there is a change. In the last couple weeks I've made it a very conscious effort to spend more time in study. I downloaded the app. Lighthouse Catholic media, and I've listened to presentations from Dr. Scott Hahn. What they have done for me is to increase my appetite for scripture. All I can think of is the following passage from the book of Jeremiah .....When I found your words, I devoured them; your words were my joy, the happiness of my heart. Jeremiah 15:16. I have to say I am enjoying the diet I am on.

I will end with this final thought also from Dr. Scott Hahn...Study will lead to prayer, prayer will lead to greater study.

No comments:

Post a Comment