Featured Post

Scenes from my first Christmas

Yes, this is my First Christmas.....as a Deacon of course. Fr. Andrew reminded me and the entire congregation of that, along with the story ...

Monday, April 4, 2016

Divine Mercy Sunday with a twist!

For a change of pace, a chance to be visible, our parish celebrated Divine Mercy Sunday. This time Father chose four centers of prayer throughout our parishes. I happens to get the East Side, where I grew up. This was the first service since closing Guardian Angel, and also my first time vesting there. It was bitterly cold and we had low expectations. Normally we get 40 or 50 people inside the Church. 
We had about 250 people at all locations! I know we were all shocked! We were all ecstatic to gather, pray and take back our community! Check out these brave and faithful souls...


No comments:

Post a Comment