Featured Post

Scenes from my first Christmas

Yes, this is my First Christmas.....as a Deacon of course. Fr. Andrew reminded me and the entire congregation of that, along with the story ...

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Say goodbye to Paul!

On Monday evening we finished the classroom portion of our course on the New Testament Letters of St. Paul. I have been moved, I have been impressed, I have been inspired from what the Spirit has filled me with. I could have honestly taken a full year course on this and I know that I would have enjoyed it. 

I now have a 5 page reflection paper to write and a few thoughts have piqued my interests. I think our Holy Father played an impact on this also when he spoke of an issue and divided it between a matter of faith and a matter of discipline. I think at times we confuse the two as being the same, and of course St. Paul would have deep thoughts on this. 

I leave it into your hands to seek out a course on St. Paul. Call your local Church, talk to your priests. I know you will be forever changed.

Bonsoir et Adieu mes Amis,

Mitch 

No comments:

Post a Comment