Featured Post

Scenes from my first Christmas

Yes, this is my First Christmas.....as a Deacon of course. Fr. Andrew reminded me and the entire congregation of that, along with the story ...

Friday, January 10, 2014

Another weekend of Formation!

Good evening all! Tonight I'm getting ready for the home stretch run. I've ordered my books for our canon law course, and very soon I'll be packing for our third formation weekend. It's all seems to be moving at a brisk pace. We have five formation weekends in our final year and this will be the one that puts us over the hump. 

Canon law is our second of three courses that we need to finish. This course begins on the 29th of this month and runs for about 4 weeks. Hopefully the white stuff won't be falling when we make our travels.

With January being a very unpredictable month, weather wise, the forecast isn't too inviting for tomorrow. Even though the weather is supposed to be warming up, there is a call for freezing rain. YUK! Snow isn't fun, but freezing rain is horrible. I hope and pray that traveling through the notch will be smooth and uneventful.

Tomorrow we will continue from our last weekend, where we are learning more about the rituals of serving and so on. 

Again, I ask you all to continue to pray for us all!

Bonsoir et Adieu mes Amis,

Mitch 

No comments:

Post a Comment