Featured Post

Scenes from my first Christmas

Yes, this is my First Christmas.....as a Deacon of course. Fr. Andrew reminded me and the entire congregation of that, along with the story ...

Saturday, January 18, 2014

The joys of computer issues!

For several weeks now I've been experiencing issues with the computer, so much so that at times I haven't been able to post anything from my home computer. This morning it looks like I'm in a good place and I will take advantage of the opportunity. 

Today is a packing day as I'm preparing for my National Sales Meeting with Sherwin-Williams. I'll be gone for a few days next week and I probably won't be posting much of anything for at least a week. 

Besides our surprise visit from Bishop Peter last weekend, I really enjoyed the time I had to get to know some of the guys better. As much as we may feel that we are getting closer to one another, and we are, we really don't get a lot of opportunities to just sit down and talk to one another. I am so glad we didn't turn around and head home on Saturday as I would have missed out on these special times of one on one with the guys. 

I'm sure I have made you all aware of the changes that are going on in my parish. We have a new pastor, which means I have a new mentor. I haven't met with him yet, as I feel I should give him a little breathing room until we do meet. The official end of the assignment is supposed to be March and the calendar is telling me that the end is very near.  

My book have come in for the Canon Law course that begins on January 27th. Those wonderful trips to watch TV for our course begin soon and that signals the home stretch for all of us. Yes, there is light at the end of the tunnel. 

This weekend I will enjoy my last weekend with my current pastor and I will wish him well on his new assignment. 

Have a great week everybody and maybe I'll post something from Nashville if I get a chance.

Bonjour et Adieu mes Amis,

Mitch 

No comments:

Post a Comment