Featured Post

Scenes from my first Christmas

Yes, this is my First Christmas.....as a Deacon of course. Fr. Andrew reminded me and the entire congregation of that, along with the story ...

Friday, May 2, 2014

And the journey continues....

The past few weeks I've been focused on many different things. Family, Faith, preparation, etc. Just the normal things we all do.

Mike Johnson and I have shared so much on our journey together towards ordination, and we haven't stopped. We served a Mass together a couple of weekends back, and he invited me to a healing Mass going on with the parish he is assigned to. They were both great experiences and it highlights what we are and who we are in the North Country. 

We as a people have learned that we must depend on each other, support each other. In other words we are family. Boundaries can't define us, nor should they. Whenever there is a need I know we can always reach out. 

This weekend will be our final retreat prior to ordination. 

I can't thank you enough for your prayers and support.

Please continue to pray for all of us and our families as we prepare for our ministry to God's children.

Bonjour et Adieu mes Amis,

Mitch 

No comments:

Post a Comment