Featured Post

Scenes from my first Christmas

Yes, this is my First Christmas.....as a Deacon of course. Fr. Andrew reminded me and the entire congregation of that, along with the story ...

Thursday, July 10, 2014

The end of a special time that will never be forgotten!

On Sunday the final mass will be said at Our Lady Of Grace Colebrook New Hampshire. For many years on our travels to visit family in Canada, we wouldpass bythis beautiful shrine and often times stop to pray and light a candle. I even remember attending Mass several times there.It will be hard not to look at it longingly again, the times are changing. Even though the physical reminders may go away the presence of our Blessed Mother will always be felt!

I have included a photo that stirs my heart!

Peace,

Deacon Mitch

No comments:

Post a Comment