Featured Post

Scenes from my first Christmas

Yes, this is my First Christmas.....as a Deacon of course. Fr. Andrew reminded me and the entire congregation of that, along with the story ...

Monday, July 21, 2014

Vacation plans for 2015





With our wonderful week behind us Terry and I have already discussed what we would love to do next year! Visit Quebec again and especially Pointe Levy. This is the town where my ancestor settled and became a lay missionary Jesuit, working with Issac Jogues. I am touched that over 350 years later one of his ancestors would continue to answer Christ's call. They actually have a monument in his honor. Here are some pictures of Guillaume Cousture (Couture), yes there was an s that disappeared from our last name. 






Here is the Church in France where his faith was celebrated!


Bonjour et Adieu mes Amis,

Deacon Mitch






No comments:

Post a Comment