Featured Post

Scenes from my first Christmas

Yes, this is my First Christmas.....as a Deacon of course. Fr. Andrew reminded me and the entire congregation of that, along with the story ...

Saturday, July 26, 2014

The Feast of St Anne




Today our parish will celebrate with our Bishop the Feast of St Anne. It won't be a huge gathering as in the past, but it will surely stir many emotions in the faithful. I am honored to be chosen to lead the Holy Hour. I will be flanked by our two Seminarians Mike, and Brandon. This will be their last weekend here and they have been pure joy for all of us. No matter where Christ leads them, we are blessed that they spent time with all of us at Good Sheperd & Holy Family parishes.




Good St Anne pray for us!



      Thank you Mike Sartori



     Thank you Brandon!


Bonjour et Adieu mes Amis,

Deacon Mitch 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment