Featured Post

Scenes from my first Christmas

Yes, this is my First Christmas.....as a Deacon of course. Fr. Andrew reminded me and the entire congregation of that, along with the story ...

Saturday, November 8, 2014

Take away from the week



Another joy filed week celebrating each moment. If there is one thing that I can take away from this week is that we are a Missionary Church, and that we are all Missionaries! It started last Sunday with the return of a friend to Church, talking to him a few times this week, just being present to others and willing to be that witness. Yesterday a friend and I shared moments, talking about my last homily. None of these moments in of itself were earth shattering, yet they underline the score of this fact Pope Emeritus Benedict said...We have been entrusted on a mission." The Church is a living example that God is alive!

So to all my brothers and sisters in Christ.....put on your shades, your shoes, your suit, your hat, for we are all on a Mission from God!


Peace

Deacon Mitch

PS Told you at times I'm corny!

No comments:

Post a Comment