Featured Post

Scenes from my first Christmas

Yes, this is my First Christmas.....as a Deacon of course. Fr. Andrew reminded me and the entire congregation of that, along with the story ...

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Another new day begins.

 This past weekend Cursillo #292   Was held in the northern part of New Hampshire. I was blessed to be one of the three spiritual advisers for 17 men looking to enhance their faith and bring more souls to Christ. There will be never enough words to describe the experience for the men,  and myself. i'm reminded of a quote from Matthew Kelly that life changes when habits change. I'm already working on my Palanca for the women's Cursillo  coming soon again here in the North country. I ask for your prayers  and support that the Holy Spirit will continue to guide these advisers leaders and candidates to a very fruitful week end.

Peace Deacon Mitch

No comments:

Post a Comment