Featured Post

Scenes from my first Christmas

Yes, this is my First Christmas.....as a Deacon of course. Fr. Andrew reminded me and the entire congregation of that, along with the story ...

Friday, May 27, 2016

It's already been two years


It's hard to believe but as of this past Tuesday it has been two years since ordination. That evening we celebrated with friends who are also ordained that day.i've been honored to receive text messages from dear friends wishing me the best and a parishioner was in my store yesterday's reminded me of the ordination anniversary too. My biggest Takeaway at this time is how God has perfect timing. I shared with my friends that if we were still in studies this year because of my workload I probably would have to withdraw. What this reminds me of is that God knows what's in my heart I knew when I was ready and his timing was perfect. I am still so humbled by this tremendous honor and I strive each and every day to better myself to try to serve worthily Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, May the blessings of Almighty God descend upon you and remain with you all forever and ever amen

No comments:

Post a Comment