Featured Post

Scenes from my first Christmas

Yes, this is my First Christmas.....as a Deacon of course. Fr. Andrew reminded me and the entire congregation of that, along with the story ...

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Advent!

As we all prepare for the birth of Our Lord, I will spend more time in reflection during this time of preparation. I want to be spending more time in prayer, time in Adoration, time for Reconciliation, and time with family, and friends. I really can't believe how quickly this year is coming to an end. The dreaded third year, as I was told! I think what has  made it so difficult is all the challenges that life hands to all of us. What I recently discovered is that how much the Lord shares in our pains and sufferings, along with our joys and hopes. 

While I continue to prepare,my posting will be lighter than normal. I plan on posting one reflection that has captured me, or stirred something inside me. Then again, who knows what will happen as the Spirit inspires something from within! 

I will be doing the one thing that I learned at the last formation weekend, and that is quietly enjoying this journey. At least I will attempt to! (Patience is a virtue that I'm still trying to seek!)

 Bonjour et Adieu mes Amis!

Mitch

No comments:

Post a Comment