Featured Post

Scenes from my first Christmas

Yes, this is my First Christmas.....as a Deacon of course. Fr. Andrew reminded me and the entire congregation of that, along with the story ...

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Featured Article: "Perseverence in Difficult Times"



 
 
This morning while checking out the diocese website I came across this very beautiful picture and wonderful message of hope. I then looked over it and I thought it would be the right thing to share! Check it out at....catholicchurchnh.org. Yes, I did recently say that posting would be light because of spending time in reflection! Well, I also said that if the Spirit stirred something inside of me, I would present something to all of you. It really hit me when it discussed the difficult economic times, or perhaps the loss of a loved one. This can be a very difficult time of year, yet with our spiritual family at our side, and especially with the grace of God when can persevere! Take the time to check it out!

Bonjour et Adieu mes Amis,

Mitch

No comments:

Post a Comment