Featured Post

Scenes from my first Christmas

Yes, this is my First Christmas.....as a Deacon of course. Fr. Andrew reminded me and the entire congregation of that, along with the story ...

Monday, May 27, 2013

One of the greatest gifts!

It's been almost three years now in this journey and it has been everything and more than I expected. Now, if today you would ask me what is one of the best parts of this journey, I would have to say the new friends that I have met.

Recently I've been battling with my allergies and the allergies have been winning. I spent an overnight with friends and the following day they all commented how tired and worn out I looked. I knew that the medication I was taking would produce some of those symptoms but not to the extent that they would be so noticeable.

I've since discontinued using that medication because I didn't like the effects of them myself. One of my employees said " you haven't been your bubbly self!"

On Sunday my friend called an asked how I was doing and just the call itself really lifted my spirits. I'm still amazed as to how much these people have become much more than friends, they are family!

I believe this is only a taste of what is yet to come!

By the way, my last paper was turned in time, my psych evaluation is done, my last class for year three is officially over, and on the weekend of June 7,8, and 9th we will have our final formation weekend for the year.

On June 9th we will be received in the Rite of Acolyte which is the final step prior to ordination. We still have a busy year ahead of us all, but we are now less than a year away.

Thanks for your prayers, thank you for your friendship, may God Bless you all!

Bonsoir et Adieu mes Amis,

Mitch

No comments:

Post a Comment