Featured Post

Scenes from my first Christmas

Yes, this is my First Christmas.....as a Deacon of course. Fr. Andrew reminded me and the entire congregation of that, along with the story ...

Friday, May 17, 2013

Winding down year three!

Wednesday evening marked the final class for year three. Unfortunatley I couldn't attend as I am battling the might forces of allergies and I'm not faring very well. I have one last paper to write and will travel tomorrow to Manchester to get another psych evaluation.

With work winding up it's getting very hectic these days. I also received good news this week as I have been approved as a volunteer at the federal prison. Today one of chaplains stopped in and talked for a while.

One more thing, I'm also waiting patiently for the day I become a pepere, (french for grandfather).

So please keep the prayers coming and I'll be posting more shortly!

Bonjour et Adieu mes Amis,

Mitch

No comments:

Post a Comment