Featured Post

Scenes from my first Christmas

Yes, this is my First Christmas.....as a Deacon of course. Fr. Andrew reminded me and the entire congregation of that, along with the story ...

Saturday, February 27, 2016

#2 Possessions

Good morning everyone. Isn't there a little bit of a packrat or hoarder in all of us. As I reflect on my life there are times when I wonder who's in control. Am I in control of my possessions, or is it the other way around? Today's reflection obviously deals with possessions, and how much do we really need to own in this life. Here is #2......Pare down possessions: share your  things with the needy.

Terry and I've been thinking about this for quite some time. We have so many things that just sit there. Some of it obviously just needs to be disposed of. We actually donated three bags of clothing that neither one of us were using recently. There is much more that needs to be done. I have lots of soul-searching to do on this one. You may want to consider time is a possession also. Are we making good use of it? The challenge for all of us as Christians is to share our time, talent, and treasures. God bless all of you

No comments:

Post a Comment