Featured Post

Scenes from my first Christmas

Yes, this is my First Christmas.....as a Deacon of course. Fr. Andrew reminded me and the entire congregation of that, along with the story ...

Monday, February 29, 2016

Throw him a curveball

In baseball a pitcher will throw different things at you to keep you guessing, to be less predictable, and to shake you up. Father Kyle  did this to me yesterday at Mass. Every time you think you heard it all, and when you least expect it, something wonderful happens. He Used a different Eucharistic prayer, One that is used for penance. It tied in so well with his homily. There is one line in it that got my attention immediately……"Help us to work together for the coming of your Kingdom, until the hour when we stand before you, Saints among the Saints in the halls of heaven." That line touch me incredibly! How can anybody not be moved by hearing that. Saints among saints in the halls of heaven, be a saint!

No comments:

Post a Comment