Featured Post

Scenes from my first Christmas

Yes, this is my First Christmas.....as a Deacon of course. Fr. Andrew reminded me and the entire congregation of that, along with the story ...

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

#24

Today I had to live this one.....24) Recall a time you were not given a benefit of a doubt, and extend one to someone else.

this morning I came into work and I get an email from my boss directed at many managers. Supposedly these were the ones who did not complete an online learning course. I know for a fact I did, I was actually The first want to complete it in my store. After breathing hard for a few minutes I decide to take the test all over again anyways. I did send an email alerting them that I had already completed it but decided to take it once more. I resisted sarcasm and decided something must've gone wrong and just do it anyways. Today while reviewing the many things that I'm trying to do during this Year of mercy I noticed number 24. I realize this is only because of the grace of God

No comments:

Post a Comment