Featured Post

Scenes from my first Christmas

Yes, this is my First Christmas.....as a Deacon of course. Fr. Andrew reminded me and the entire congregation of that, along with the story ...

Friday, June 7, 2013

Lean on what got you here!

I know that it has been a while since I posted and I'm sure you all realize that it has been a very busy few weeks. My wife and I celebrate daily the birth of Myanna and we are preparing for our retreat this weekend. I met with my confessor yesterday to go over a few things and to enter fully prepared for what the Spirit has in store for me. My confessor shared a little advice with me " lean on what got you here, what helped them select you as a candidate."

On Sunday we will be received as acolytes, which will be our final step prior to ordination. Then the big stuff begins. We will planning with our mentors what service and training we will be receiving on our assignments. We have all less than a year to prepare and I'm asking that you all continue praying for all of us.

I hope to post pictures next week!

Bonjour et Adieu mes Amis,

Mitch 

No comments:

Post a Comment