Featured Post

Scenes from my first Christmas

Yes, this is my First Christmas.....as a Deacon of course. Fr. Andrew reminded me and the entire congregation of that, along with the story ...

Sunday, June 30, 2013

A night with my Son!

 



Last night my son and I attended a mixed martial arts event. This was the first time for 
me and he follows it almost religiously. He knows all the moves and he was really lighting up inside when he was filling me in with all the subtle nuances of the event. I wasn't sure at all if I would like it, but honestly his enthusiasm and the atmosphere provided something special for the two of us. I learned that at times I need to enter into his loves, his world to spend some time with him. He and I are already planning on going to a larger venue and having another father/son night. After reflecting on it all, the same message rings loudly in my heart, it's all about presence!

 Bonjour et Adieu mes Amis,

Mitch

No comments:

Post a Comment