Featured Post

Scenes from my first Christmas

Yes, this is my First Christmas.....as a Deacon of course. Fr. Andrew reminded me and the entire congregation of that, along with the story ...

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Part of the team!

Tonight I received a gift, a wonderful compliment. A few days ago I was asked if I could give a little talk to the confirmation class at the boot camp. With little time to prepare I did my very best to put something together for the night. I came across a wonderful video, baptism 101, and thought the the young people would love it. I tested it at home and I thought I was ready. Well, the video wouldn't play on the DVD player, so I was left with my notes, my thoughts, and a little help from my friends. 

It went well, and we were done in about an hour. There was some leftover food and I helped Fr. Kyle put it into his truck. He then thanked me again, and he said..."welcome to the team!" It felt great to hear that, and I'm happy and thankful that he realizes it will take a team to minister to all in need! 

Bonsoir et Adieu mes Amis,

Mitch 

No comments:

Post a Comment