Featured Post

Scenes from my first Christmas

Yes, this is my First Christmas.....as a Deacon of course. Fr. Andrew reminded me and the entire congregation of that, along with the story ...

Friday, September 10, 2010

In Service to One. In Service to all......the call of a Knight!


Michael Johnson (Jackson inside joke) and I were inducted into the Knighs of Columbus last night. Mike and I are being linked together more and more along our journey. We will both benefit in many ways by this great organizaton. I was a member of the Knights over 20 years ago and felt at that time they were not very active serving our community. I guess a lot of my life is coming back full circle. Last night proved to me that they as a group are a great example of what men should be in our community. They are faithful, caring, and offer great works of Charity. Pierre Dumont a classmate and friend of mine spent a weeks vacation with his family helping the people of New Orleans. This is just one example of what we have here in Berlin. I am proud and I'm sure Mike is of joining such a fine group of men.

No comments:

Post a Comment