Featured Post

Scenes from my first Christmas

Yes, this is my First Christmas.....as a Deacon of course. Fr. Andrew reminded me and the entire congregation of that, along with the story ...

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Bowling,.....yes I said Bowling my sanity time!

I just love to bowl. Two nights per week I get a great gift from God. I bowl with my wife on a Sunday Couples League that we both started over 10 years ago, and I bowl on Tuesday Nights, with a team I sponsor. I guard my nights dearly and they are great for my mental health, what little I have. I have learned that I really need a release time that I am away and can just play for a few hours. I encourage everyone to just have fun sometimes, I'm sure God wants that from us.

Good Luck to all of you and God Bless.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mitch
    I want to tell you that I truly enjoy your blogs. They are interesting and so true to our lives. Mike and I have started a great journey together and looking forward to share it with you,Terry and all the aspirants and thir wives.
    I like the last blog you posted about having fun. I totally agree with you.
    May God Bless you. Elise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello father, I love you! Kristin and I really enjoyed reading your blogs today! thanks for being an awesome daddy!! I love you very much! Keep up the good work...the work of the Lord!

    ReplyDelete