Featured Post

Scenes from my first Christmas

Yes, this is my First Christmas.....as a Deacon of course. Fr. Andrew reminded me and the entire congregation of that, along with the story ...

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Rivers of Living Water!

"Whoever Believes in Me,
as Scripture says, 'Rivers
of living water will flow from
within him.'" John 7:38

 It's back to school time for our community as we begin our third year of formation. Last night Mike and I did a little catching up with each other and we enjoyed a very different and definitely shorter trip to school. Our little North Country group has remained intact despite Tom now being the road warrior. 

We had a wonderful evening last night in a very good and inviting environment. I do believe there is truly hope for this teleconferencing tool, and it may indeed prove to be good for us and future classes.

If you haven't figured it out yet we are studying the Gospel of John as our first class this year. There occurred an interesting irony from yesterday. Before leaving Berlin Mike and Elise gave me an early birthday card, yes today is my birthday and I'm 52, and upon the card was written the scripture passage you see above, and it was an interesting moment of discussion last night. 

Well, tonight will be back to the books time as we now have classes on Monday and Wednesday evening. 

Bonsoir et Adieu mes Amis,

MItch 

No comments:

Post a Comment