Featured Post

Scenes from my first Christmas

Yes, this is my First Christmas.....as a Deacon of course. Fr. Andrew reminded me and the entire congregation of that, along with the story ...

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Was that a Deacon who said that?

''You have to put yourself last if you want to lead,'' said the former All-Star catcher, who spent the first 11 seasons of his 18-year playing career in Cleveland.
''You have to serve first,'' Alomar said. ''Be unselfish and do what you can for others.''

I was checking out a few articles on the internet and looked at one where Terry Francona and Sandy Alomar are candidates for the managers position with the Cleveland Indians. The words were so inspiring I thought that I would share them with you. I think his words speak for themselves!

Bonjour et Adieu mes Amis,

Mitch  

No comments:

Post a Comment