Featured Post

Scenes from my first Christmas

Yes, this is my First Christmas.....as a Deacon of course. Fr. Andrew reminded me and the entire congregation of that, along with the story ...

Saturday, March 9, 2013

First Taste!

Well it is time to fill you all in on what transpired at Mike and I's first meeting with Fr. Marc.  I guess the title of this posting really sums up quite well what the future may hold for us. We met with him for almost an hour. Usually when you meet with someone for the first time there can be those awkward moments, moments of silence. This one didn't have any of those. Obviously he was well prepared and he also has a strong vision of where he  wants this parish to move to. He is a quite creative individual with many interesting ideas. 

We both had the opportunity to share what we are doing in the parish, and Fr. Marc threw out many ideas for us to digest as we contemplate where the Spirit is guiding us for our practicum. 

The time went by so quickly he even set an alarm to go off so we wouldn't be late for the Healing Mass! I guess we all were really into this meeting as we were only a few minutes late to get to the Church!

Mike and I would love your prayers as we both contemplate this very important mission we will be undertaking in the future!

Bonjour et Adieu mes Amis,

Mitch 

No comments:

Post a Comment