Featured Post

Scenes from my first Christmas

Yes, this is my First Christmas.....as a Deacon of course. Fr. Andrew reminded me and the entire congregation of that, along with the story ...

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Inspired!

  

To say that I wasn't touched by these images is ridiculous. Even at lunch time yesterday our brothers and sisters in Christ of other faiths commented how much his actions have truly impressed them. We thanked them for loving and caring for our Pope and I was told, 

"He doesn't just belong to you!" 

As I continue to discern my ministry to those in prison, I find great inspiration from our holy father. 

Here are more quotes that have inspired me, may they lift you up also....

"We should not simply remain in our own secure world -- that of the 99 sheep who never strayed from the fold -- but we should go out, with Christ, in search of the one lost sheep, however far it may have wandered,"


"Being with Jesus demands that we go out from ourselves, and from living a tired and habitual faith."

Bonjour et Adieu mes Amis,

Mitch 



No comments:

Post a Comment