Featured Post

Scenes from my first Christmas

Yes, this is my First Christmas.....as a Deacon of course. Fr. Andrew reminded me and the entire congregation of that, along with the story ...

Monday, March 4, 2013

Our own little meeting!

In just a little over an hour Mike and I will be meeting officially with our Pastor. He's been keeping a very busy schedule and we thought it would be great to get together and chat for a while. 

Tonight the parish will be having the first of many healing services where the parishioners will have the opportunity to pray and to be anointed (not the Sacrament) with holy oil from St. Anne de Beaupre and L'Oratoire St. Joseph de Montreal. I'm really looking forward to this event, so I'll share some details a little later. 

Once again I ask for your prayers for all 22 of us from our Diocese and our spouses as we continue on this journey to Ordination!

Bonjour et Adieu mes Amis,

Mitch 

No comments:

Post a Comment