Featured Post

Scenes from my first Christmas

Yes, this is my First Christmas.....as a Deacon of course. Fr. Andrew reminded me and the entire congregation of that, along with the story ...

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

From Sunday on........

This past weekend was the first time in a long time that Terry and I were together for Sunday. It also happened to be the day that we had a Mass said for her Father. I asked her what she preferred, serving at the Altar or sitting with her. She chose me to sit beside her and I'm glad. I love being with her, and I will make sure that I do continue to put some time aside for her and I to praise and worship side by side.

Yesterday, I went to the local printers to order the invitations. It's one of those details that needed to get done, that I had put off long enough.

Last night it was back to school again for our third class. It's still a very interesting and thought provoking class. You can tell she has done this before.

Today I made a few phone calls to confirm who would be coming to the ordination. I left a couple of messages with family and friends, and plan to have that detail wrapped up by the end of the week. I also called to book a kennel for the dogs and trying to book a place to eat after the ordination. So many things to do, and yet the clock is ticking along. 

This afternoon Mike and I are working on our homework as a team. I'm looking forward to this project. 

Tonight we have a man's night out at the Church. Our parish is holding a male adult renewal night. This one should be good.

That's it! I'll keep you all posted!

Bonjour et Adieu mes Amis,

Mitch 

No comments:

Post a Comment