Featured Post

Scenes from my first Christmas

Yes, this is my First Christmas.....as a Deacon of course. Fr. Andrew reminded me and the entire congregation of that, along with the story ...

Friday, March 7, 2014

Having a guy's night out!

Well, it was a great night together at the game. The distraction was good for all of us, and the opportunity for our priests to make an appearance at a public event was really good too! They both seemed to get some attention from various people and I think the public loved it to see them there. Regardless, it was just a good old fashioned night out for the boys!

Tonight I will be attending the Stations of the Cross and learning the ropes so that I can get my turn to lead a couple of them in April.

Tomorrow I will be away for a formation weekend on homiletics.  

Have a great weekend everyone!

 Bonjour et Adieu mes Amis,

Mitch

No comments:

Post a Comment