Featured Post

Scenes from my first Christmas

Yes, this is my First Christmas.....as a Deacon of course. Fr. Andrew reminded me and the entire congregation of that, along with the story ...

Friday, March 14, 2014

Stations of the Cross!


http://www.catholicnh.org/assets/Uploads/Images/HomeRotatorImages/home-StationsCross.jpg
 Well tonight I received my first opportunity to lead the Stations of the Cross at Holy Family Church in Gorham. I was given a great introduction from Fr. Kyle and a pep talk from Fr. Andrew.  Was I nervous, you bet! It took a while but eventually a felling of peace came over me and I really enjoyed the experience. I want to thank these priests for their support and also the parishioners who encouraged me afterwards. 

Bonsoir et Adieu mes Amis,

Mitch 

PS I saw this listed on the parish website when I will be doing the Stations of the Cross again:

 Stations of the Cross (HFC) - Acolyte Mitch
When Fri, April 18, 3pm – 4pm

No comments:

Post a Comment