- Make sure to leave the deadbolt on when not in the room! Oops my bad!
- Great revelations: my wife sharing that we are all different and each one of us brings something special to the Table! (Excellent symbolism! Love it!)
- The Three Amigos & their wives were awesome! Thank you!
- Pat is a really special lady, what a gift she is to us!
- Celebrating our first homecoming "We are family I've got all my brothers and sisters with me!"
- Yes I'm corny, and a 70's child. Not bad though!
- Enjoying the time to sit down and share, & as Mike Johnson told me "It's great to spend time with people who think and feel the same way you do!" Right On!
- During my spiritual reading I came across a Latin phrase I wanted to share (Please note I am not a big fan of Latin) I think you'll love this one ..."Vocatus atque non vocatus Deus aderit.....Summoned or not summoned God will be present"
- I am humbled to do God's work in this blog, thank you so much to everyone who talked to me about this, I'd like to share some comments: a soap opera with a cliffhanger on one blog, thank yous, suggesting that EWTN creates a new reality show-"So you want to be a deacon??? anybody up for that??? Some were worried to be a target in the blog, who kicked me in the family picture?, No way I would target anyone here, after all were family right?
- Wasn't the community prayer inspirational. Mike and I started tonight and we plan on meeting two times a month and invite others. We may have found two others already to join us. The Spirit is moving!
- Just feeling great about being a part of something very special.
- I love our family picture!!!!!
- Sunday Mass was spectacular!
- I was so sorry to see the weekend end, and I can't wait for the next formation weekend!
- Feeling the Spirit being a part of us!
- For some of us Old Testament starts tomorrow!
- God luck to all, God Bless and until we meet again Adieu!
Wednesday, October 27, 2010
What happened to you on your journey through St. Methodios????
I decided to create a list of my highlights: