Featured Post

Scenes from my first Christmas

Yes, this is my First Christmas.....as a Deacon of course. Fr. Andrew reminded me and the entire congregation of that, along with the story ...

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

What happened to you on your journey through St. Methodios????

What a great weekend , I feel like I'm still soaring, and like a great concert it left me with the desire for more.
I decided to create a list of my highlights:
  • Make sure to leave the deadbolt on when not in the room! Oops my bad!
  • Great revelations: my wife sharing that we are all different and each one of us brings something special to the Table! (Excellent symbolism! Love it!)
  • The Three Amigos & their wives were awesome! Thank you!
  • Pat is a really special lady, what a gift she is to us!
  • Celebrating our first homecoming "We are family I've got all my brothers and sisters with me!"
  • Yes I'm corny, and a 70's child. Not bad though!
  • Enjoying the time to sit down and share, & as Mike Johnson told me "It's great to spend time with people who think and feel the same way you do!" Right On!
  • During my spiritual reading I came across a Latin phrase I wanted to share (Please note I am not a big fan of Latin) I think you'll love this one ..."Vocatus atque non vocatus Deus aderit.....Summoned or not summoned God will be present"
  • I am humbled to do God's work in this blog, thank you so much to everyone who talked to me about this, I'd like to share some comments: a soap opera with a cliffhanger on one blog, thank yous, suggesting that EWTN creates a new reality show-"So you want to be a deacon??? anybody up for that??? Some were worried to be a target in the blog, who kicked me in the family picture?, No way I would target anyone here, after all were family right?
  • Wasn't the community prayer inspirational. Mike and I started tonight and we plan on meeting two times a month and invite others. We may have found two others already to join us. The Spirit is moving!
  • Just feeling great about being a part of something very special.
  • I love our family picture!!!!!
  • Sunday Mass was spectacular!
  • I was so sorry to see the weekend end, and I can't wait for the next formation weekend!
  • Feeling the Spirit being a part of us!
  • For some of us Old Testament starts tomorrow!
  • God luck to all, God Bless and until we meet again Adieu!

No comments:

Post a Comment