Featured Post

Scenes from my first Christmas

Yes, this is my First Christmas.....as a Deacon of course. Fr. Andrew reminded me and the entire congregation of that, along with the story ...

Saturday, September 3, 2011

On vacation and what to do!



My first full day of vacation and my best friend and I went on a hike up Mount Jasper in Berlin. The trail was recently  upgraded by the Jag students at Berlin High with the help of members of the AMC. I had been thinking about this for a while and the weather outlook was good and the hike isn't very long. So we left a little before 11 am and we were up in about 30 minutes. The views as you can see are even better than the picture above. This is truly a gem for the city that doesn't see much traffic.

Besides losing our breaths from the hike we just sat down and admired the real beauty that we have here. What more can I ask for, time spent with my best friend and my dog. These are some of my "treasures" that I am so thankful for.

Bonjour et Adieu mes Amis!

Mitch

No comments:

Post a Comment