Featured Post

Scenes from my first Christmas

Yes, this is my First Christmas.....as a Deacon of course. Fr. Andrew reminded me and the entire congregation of that, along with the story ...

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Ca aussi, ca va passer!

Don't you just love it when God talks to you!  I'm sure at times He wonders why did it take so long for you to hear me? Well that's my story this week. My last two blogs were about messages from God that came to me through people I know.

Today, I will share with you my next message. On Sunday I took my Mom and Dad to Church and we talked about my current class. I was as honest to my Mother as I was with Fr. Kyle. This method of learning has been very much less than ideal. I know everyone is doing their best to teach us in the Plymouth group, but we have faced so many difficulties. The poor connections initially, then finally towards the end of the first class it starts to get better. One thing that hasn't improved and must be to help us learn is the feeling that we are just an after thought. Oh yeah, you too in Plymouth! It has to be tough for the teacher, but because of the technology we rarely hear the comments made by the people in Manchester. We spend long periods of time seeing the same pictures on the screen and we never see anyone in Manchester. We hear some voices well, the teacher all the time and the majority of the time we can't hear what anyone else is saying.

Frustration is probably the best word to describe how I feel and definitely most of us in Plymouth. Mom heard me going on about this and then she said this to me.......

"Ca aussi, ca va passer!"
"And this too, shall pass!"

I guess when she said that to me I really wasn't listening very well and I really glossed over that comment. I really internalized and I let the frustration block out any possible understanding of that statement.

On Monday I was determined to catch up on my reading, I was like a man on a mission and I was reading like I never did  before. I loved reading the passages that reinforced my reflection paper that I was sending in that evening. I was walking out the door of my store and then it hit me. I remembered that message that God sent me through Mom. I instantly smiled and felt the hand of God. Relax, be at peace, I know it's not the best way to learn, but do your best. Most of all be at peace! These words flowed into my heart and I was literally on fire for the next two days.

I know that I'm a little long winded today, but the Spirit is moving me and I shared this all with Mike. I still believe that changes need to be made, but in the current Spirit that I am in I will relax, and be at Peace!

Peace to all of you!

Bonsoir et Adieu mes Amis,

Mitch

No comments:

Post a Comment